DATE RECORDED: August 5, 2016
Please click on the Webinar Payment form below to access the webinar.
Information about this webinar:
- Financial Therapy has the potential for application in a variety of settings. In this session, the presenter will illustrate how financial therapy, in the form of a Financial Wellness Program (FWP), developed from concept to launch to scale within The Actors Fund, the largest national non-profit social services agency serving entertainment industry professionals. Because there was no existing template for such a program, there was a good deal of figuring things out as we went along. The presenter will take attendees through ten key lessons learned.
- AFC® - Application has been approved for one (1) hour of AFC® credit.
- Mental Health CEUs - Application has been approved for one (1) hour of LMFT, LMHC, LCSW credits through the Florida Board.
- Target Audience: This webinar is designed primarily for experienced practitioners in both of the following fields of practice and in academia:
- Mental Health Professionals
- Financial Coaches, Educators, Counselors
- Cost: $30 Non-members, $15 Members, $10 Student Members
- Levels: This session is best suited for bachelors, masters and/or doctoral prepared attendees.
- At the end of this session, the Participants should be able to:
- Understand how principles of financial therapy can be applied in traditional social services settings.
- Resolve dilemmas related to scope of practice, and how to create a collaborative framework with other programs and resources.
- Address issues of marketing, promotion, and how to get potential clients to effectively engage with services.
- Measure program efforts to outcomes as well as long-term behavioral change.
About the Presenter - Amanda Clayman, LMSW, CFSW
Amanda Clayman is a financial therapist and expert in personal financial wellness. She founded the Financial Wellness Program for a national social services organization, The Actors Fund.
There are two steps to claim your certificate. (1) Complete the evaluation here. Certificates will be emailed to you within two weeks. (2) Email the FTA Office with notification of completion of evaluation and what CEUs are requested. Be sure to include the webinar number in the subject line.