Join FTA - Understand and Help Build this New Field
What's in it for you? Ways to better help your clients!
Benefits of Membership
Cost of Membership
- Access to the Journal of Financial Therapy
- Find other FT by logging into the Website Member Center and accessing the members-only directory where current members can look up and contact other members
- Discuss FT issues with other Members in a Members-only Community Forum
- Be listed in the FT Network - for the public to search for a professional offering a FT approach
- The Financial Therapist Network is a public-and-media-accessible listing of Financial Therapy Practitioners. It is on the website HERE (listing is by name), and HERE listing is by state. Only FTA Members in good standing (paid up members) can apply or renew to be listed on this section of the website. There is an application process; read how to HERE. An annual fee, in addition to the membership fee, is required.
- Be listed in the FT Tools list - for professionals looking for books and other tools useful in a FT practice. Please call the FTA office for more information as we are just establishing this new resource.
- Help develop the field of Financial Therapy
- Discount event registration fees (Conference and Webinar)
- Volunteer and serve
- Professional Fee Annually $135
- Student Fee Annually $50
- Retiree Fee Annually (conditions of previous membership apply; call the office for details) $65 or if you can, $135.
Links to Join or Renew
To Join, please go here
To Renew, please go here