Why Join the Financial Therapy Association?
Membership provides support in the ongoing dialog of defining what is meant by the term "financial therapy." Your membership also supports research and dissemination on topics that are helping to build a new profession and field of academic study.
Benefits of Membership Include:
Follow the instructions below to become a member today!
- Access to the association-sponsored Journal of Financial Therapy
- Ability to participate in the Financial Therapy Association Network listing of practitioners and researchers
- Participation in collaborative research efforts with other FTA members
- Discounts on the annual conference registration and the opportunity to present
- Receive media referrals from Board members
- Access to the FTA Member Site to connect with other members
- Click the link for the appropriate form (Student or Professional) below.
- Enter your email address into the New Users section of the log in page. The email address you enter will become your username and will be what you use to access your member account and other membership features. A system-generated password will also be created during this time; you will be able to change once you log in.
- Complete the member profile and submit payment. Your membership will activate instantly!
- Click the link for the appropriate form (Student or Professional).
- Enter your email address and password in the Existing Users section. If you cannot remember your password, click the Forgot Password link for assistance.
- Update your member profile and submit your renewal payment.
If you have any questions please contact our Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.